Aras Corporation is a fast moving high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market. Aras Innovator uses an advanced Web based SOA technology available as Enterprise Open Source software which provides Aras with a highly disruptive position in the marketplace and a solid business strategy.
Pre Sales Solutions Architect
The Pre Sales Solutions Architect supports the sales process by designing solutions that address customer needs to complex business problems. The Pre Sales Solutions Architect will coordinate closely with members of the Community Development and professional services teams and will essentially by responsible for the “Technical Close” of accounts in complex sales situations ensuring the continuity from Pre-sales to post-sales. The Pre Sales Solutions Architect has proven competency in all dimensions of the organization and is a respected thought leader known for both domain and product expertise.
The Pre Sales Solutions Architect reports to the VP of Technical Services and on a dotted line to the community manager responsible for the sales team supported.
- Work with Community Development, Solution Consultants, Professional Services, and Product Management as a key member of a solutions based team insuring continuity through all phases of the sales process
- Proactively scope and design the technical and business solution needed to address customer requirements.
- Receive input from all necessary solution stakeholders via community development and adapt solution demonstrations to ensure a clear representation of how the company’s product addresses the customers’ needs and will ultimately provide a benefit to the customer.
- Recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Aras.
- Perform solution analysis and develop customer facing proposals, RFI/RFP responses and contribute to the development of statement of work
- Lead or participate in the delivery of Proof of Concept engagements at key prospects
- Other miscellaneous agreed upon projects
- A proven track record in implementing Aras Innovator and other enterprise solutions
- A proven track record in solution sales to both corporate and large enterprise clients.
- Minimum of 7 years implementing Software Solutions preferably with hands-on experience with Aras Innovator.
- Excellent listening capability; analytical construction of message content; clear and concise delivery of message
- Able to develop complete and accurate written proposals with minimal need for review
- Knowledge of consultative solution-based selling as evidenced via experience with a solutions selling methodology
- Deep familiarity with processes and people typical in organizations considering enterprise software purchase
If you desire a challenge and would like to explore opportunities at Aras, submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.